Alright, I'll do it. Every year I know I have that To Be Read list on Goodreads, but I've never set a yearly goal for myself.
Sure, I've immersed myself in #bookaday during the summer or during vacations from school. But this will be new. I must conquer that book stack that is taking over my house!
Thank you to Carrie Gelson for inviting me to participate in Must Read in 2014! You can find information about #mustreadin2014 and links to other bloggers at: http://thereisabookforthat.com/2014/01/02/mustreadin2014/
Also, the book nerd community of Indianapolis has an awesome event happening on Twitter this year, too. You can find it at #Read26Indy. The goal is to read 26 books, of whatever genre or length, and post about the titles using the hashtag #Read26Indy.
Here are my titles, in no particular order:
2. The Twistrose Key
3. Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell
6. The Hypnotists by Gordon Korman
9. Every Day After by Laura Golden
13. Seven Stories Up by Laurel Snyder
17. Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
20. Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage
21. Nightingale's Nest by Nikki Loftin
7. This Side of Paradise by Steven Lane
9. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
13. Paper Towns by John Green
1. David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
2. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
3. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
4. Inferno by Dan Brown
5. Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
What other books are in your To Be Read stack? Please share!