Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beary's #Bookaday Books 2014

Hello.  My name is Beary.  I am seven bear years old.  My favorite foods are gazelle and zebra.  I don't like people that much, except my friend Rachel and her 3rd grade teacher (Mr. Stroud).  I do like to read, especially books about animals.  Here are the books I am reading for #bookaday 2014.

Ladies, look at my muscles.  This pic is for you.


1. I Funny: A Middle School Story by James Patterson

I fake read this book because it's not about animals.  My best friend Rachel liked it though.  She said it was funny.  The character Jamie wants to be a comedian.  He lives with his aunt and uncle whose last name is "Smiley" but they actually never smile or laugh.  Jamie had funny jokes that were not really funny, but that's what made it funny.  According to Rachel.

2. Bunnicula by Deborah and James Howe

I did read this book and I liked it because the cat bit the dog.  I also liked it because nobody turned into a vampire.  This book did not make me hungry for animals.  It made me gag because there were a bunch of vegetables in it.

3. Blubber by Judy Blume

I couldn't read this book because there were no animals in it.  But Rachel said that it was a good book but she didn't care for the ending much because the book didn't really end.  It just stopped.  The main character kind of worked out her problem, but since it wasn't from Blubber's point of view, it was hard to know what Blubber was thinking.  I don't understand what this means because I am a bear.

4. Big Nate Out Loud by Lincoln Peirce

I also didn't read this one.  No animals.  And the main character wasn't even an animal.  Rachel says that it's about this boy named Nate and his life.  She says it's funny because the characters say and do really silly things.  It's a graphic novel so it was pretty easy for her to read.

Thank you for reading my blog.  I will be back to add more to #bookaday after this commercial break.  I'm off to get some coffee and a gazelle burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment